We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Buzz Mouth we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Buzz Mouth LLC. uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, advertising and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Buzz Mouth service.
Buzz Mouth LLC. uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Buzz Mouth. Although Buzz Mouth LLC. owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Buzz Mouth application, you retain all rights to your data.
- Buzz Mouth LLC. may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
Buzz Mouth LLC. may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Buzz Mouth primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Terms of Service
By using the Buzz Mouth.com web site (“Service”), all services of Buzz Mouth LLC. (“Buzz Mouth”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Buzz Mouth reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at http://www.buzzmouth.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Buzz Mouth prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Buzz Mouth cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Buzz Mouth cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- If you initially sign up for an account, and you don’t cancel that account within 30 days, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
- There is a 30-day notice on all agreements and all agreement continue until given notice.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for partial months of service, or for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Canadian (federal or provincial) taxes.
- All paying users from Canada shall be responsible for filling out their correct province and country so that they can be taxed appropriately.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Buzz Mouth reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Buzz Mouth Site www.Buzz Mouth.com or the Service itself.
- Buzz Mouth shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel your account, you must log in to Buzz Mouth.com and follow the Owl menu to “Settings,” then “Account,” then click the “Cancel My Account” button. For help with these steps, see instructions at: http://app.buzzmouth.com/
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Buzz Mouth does not accept any liability for loss of Content due to Account cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and this will initiate the 30 day notice.
- Buzz Mouth Media, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Buzz Mouth service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Buzz Mouth reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content upon signing up for the Service.
- Buzz Mouth does not pre-screen Content, but Buzz Mouth and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2011 Buzz Mouth LLC. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Buzz Mouth Media.
- By posting an bit.ly link using the Service, you agree that you are following the relevant terms and conditions of the site you are linking to.
- By posting an bit.ly link, you agree that bit.ly may present the target site within a frame, and that the frame may contain advertising and tools related to the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Buzz Mouth uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Buzz Mouth, or any other Buzz Mouth service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Buzz Mouth.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Buzz Mouth customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Buzz Mouth) of other Buzz Mouth customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or impose restrictions upon your Account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- Buzz Mouth does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Buzz Mouth shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Buzz Mouth has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Buzz Mouth to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Buzz Mouth and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Buzz Mouth (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at Buzz Mouth dot com.
Buzz Mouth SLA
|Types of Problems||Response Time||Est. Resolution Time|
|Technical Instructions||Within 24 hours||Within 3 business days from last customer response|
|Known Problems||Within 24 hours||Prioritize fix and keep client informed of progress|
|Account Issues (Ownership etc.)||Within 24 hours||Within 3 business days from last customer response|
Maximum 4 tickets/day per user
|Types of Problems||Response Time||Est. Resolution Time|
|Technical Instructions||Same business day if before 2pm PST||Within 2 business days from last customer response|
|Known Problems||Same business day if before 2pm PST||Prioritize fix and keep client informed of progress|
|Account Issues (Ownership etc.)||Same business day if before 2pm PST||Within 2 business days from last customer response|
Maximum 8 tickets/day per user
For unresolved technical/downtime problems not including browser issues, issues with 3rd party network connectivity, or issues outside of Buzz Mouth’s control, 1/30 of monthly fee will be refunded for each 24 hours of verifiable downtime.
Note that response times only apply to support tickets filed through http://www.BuzzMouth.com/contact. You must be logged in to your premium user account when filing a ticket for these SLA terms to apply. Response times for emails, tweets, or other social network posts may differ, and are not part of this SLA.